JSP Visual Week In Review | 04.21.12
Quite the week here on the Jersey side.
Last weekend, we had summer like temps around here, got us all thinking about summer.
Then, a few really cool things happened.
One, my wife and I found a buyer for our house. On the same day, the offer we made on the house we had our eye on for a few months was accepted.
All the legal proceedings are underway now. If all goes well, we’ll be in by early summer.
Hopefully, it’ll be a good move for us. Not really a bigger house – we have modest tastes – but on a bigger plot of land so more room for the kids and dogs to stretch out outside for year to come.
I’ll be working closely with one of them this coming week, on a really exciting photo essay project.
Start guessing which one it’ll be…more to come.
Oh, and to cap the week off…I scored some floor-level Springsteen tickets when he returns to New Jersey on his Wrecking Ball tour in September.
This Week’s Links:
* New York-based photographer and baseball blogger Bryan Sargent gave me a little tip of the cap this week in his post When You Are Ten…
* Incredible documentary photography from the 1980s: Vacationland by Steve Rubin.
* Incredible prison photography.
* Photographing old-school NY tradesmen. Beautiful concept and execution by Eric Medsker.
* “You cannot depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus.” ~ Mark Twain
Go get’em, tigers! Have a good week. Drop a link in the comments to some of what YOU shot this past week.
(By the way, top photo, left, is my son Chase. The photo of the photo next to him is me, around he same age. People are saying the resemblance is uncanny. Chip off the old block I guess…)
© Mark V. Krajnak 2012 | JerseyStyle Photography | All rights Reserved