JSP Visual Week In Review | 05.12.12
For about 10 days now, I’ve been fighting this head cold/sinusitis/allergies thing. If I were sick, I wish I were sick. Instead, it’s this sinus pressure and dry cough. Ugh.
Still, tried to get some shooting done. Last weekend, me and the kids went down to Seaside Heights, New Jersey. I liked what I got down there, and am working on a photo essay about the day. Stay tuned.
Later in the week, spent the day in New York City. Had a meeting uptown, at the Financial Times. Then headed downtown to the Flatiron District for dinner at Boqueria with my friends from Doyle Partners. The whole day was a great creative jump for me.
In between, the sale of our house/buying of the new house, continues. Out of attorney review, getting everything from our inspections squared away on both ends. We’ve already begun packing, starting to live in a state of deconstruction now.
Few more weeks…
This Week’s Links:
* Sin & Salvation…a personal photo project from LUCEO’s Matt Eich.
* You need to have something to say if you want to make your mark. Finding Your Inner Voice….
* Seattle-based photographer Mark Olwick stands at the crossroads…and makes a decision.
* Legendary photojournalist Horst Faas passed this week. Here’s some of his best shots.
* As a tribute to MCA, Coldplay does a cool version of You Gotta Fight For Your Right
* “In the end it’s not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years.” -Abraham Lincoln
© Mark V. Krajnak 2012 | JerseyStyle Photography | All rights Reserved