JSP Visual Week In Review | 05.19.12
All around the horn, this was a pretty good week.
* Mother’s Day was Sunday.
* Leslie and I celebrated our 8th Anniversary on Tuesday
* My parents celebrated their 48th wedding anniversary on Wednesday
* And my son Chase turned 2 on Thursday
Ironically…or not…I converted most of what I shot into B&W. Not sure why, exactly. Just seemed liked how that’s how they looked in my head, so I went with it.
And, I had a creative surge. Lots of shooting this week, which felt good. Seemed like my eyes were open a lot.
And, it looks like a new personal project was born: Working On The Highway (slideshow)
Also, the packing/deconstruction of the house continues. Our move to the new place happens in about two weeks. Clock is ticking, papers being signed, coming in for a closing.
A summer adventure awaits…
This Week’s Links:
* Looking for light and texture…some nice work by Matt Eich of LUCEO Images.
* Eddie Adams: 25 Years of Barnstorming
* Showmanship: A great piece of ad lib from Johnny Carson.
* What I listened to for much of the week.
* “Daily photojournalism is about your backyard. It’s about taking time to know your community and commit to telling its stories.” – John Tully
© Mark V. Krajnak 2012 | JerseyStyle Photography | All rights Reserved