JSP Visual Week In Review | 06.16.12
Whew, what a week.
Started it by moving into the new house, and ended it feeling (mostly) comfortably moved into the new house.
Still a lot of boxes, and still trying to figure out which light switches do what, but overall, everyone is happy. The kids like the big yard, the dogs like the big yard, my wife likes everything.
And if they are all happy, then I’m happy too.
Think my favorite shot of the week is the pink tutu one above. Pretty fun one that I caught from the front seat of my car. Look for that Cocktail Lounge shot to make an another appearance in the new future too (New noir shot perhaps?)
What was your favorite shot this week?
Drop a link to it in the comments.
And….Let’s get after it this week, shall we?
This Week’s Links:
* Sinatra, 1965. ‘Nuff said.
* Good read: Photography Is An Enigma by Atlanta-based photographer Zack Arias.
* While unpacking the bedroom this week, I had this noir film on in the background. Cornered, starring Dick Powell. Not bad.
* This is a long watch (1+ hour) but it’s well worth it. Scott Kelby talk from the Google+ Photography conference. Really good.
* “Photography is nothing – it’s life that interests me.” – Henri Cartier-Bresson