JSP Visual Week In Review | 08.25.12
And so, last Monday came it was back to work for me. Vacation was over.
I can’t really say back to the grind, because I really like my job. Still, by Wednesday, tromping around my yard with my kids under the summer sun seemed a long ways ago.
Oh well. Time marches on. One more week and, to me, summer will be over (it ends for me on Labor Day.) Days are already getting shorter.
Got a bit of shooting in this week, including taking advantage of some really beautiful late day sun on Wedesday. I shot an outdoor yoga class, as well as some new headshots for a colleague of mine (that’s her up top, lower row). Hope she’s happy with them.
Stop back on Tuesday. I’ll need your help to pick which image I should submit to a local photo contest I’m entering. More to come on that.
Like I said…we’re headed to the last week of summer…make it a good one.
This Week’s Links:
* From Gail Mooney, Moving Into Motion…What’s the Why in your storytelling?
* What do you do on your lunch break?
* Throwning Hay, One of the first pieces that led me to Jerod Foster’s photography.
* Hone Your Creative Craft, by Jack London
* “Make your interactions with people transformational, not just transactional.” ~Patti Smith