JSP Visual Week In Review | 09.08.12
Long week, short week.
That’s what this was for me. Only a four day work week, but busy as all get out.
I was off last Monday for Labor Day, so that created a four-day work week. But I crammed a lot into those four days as I have a couple of big presentations to put together. Working in Powerpoint is like slogging through concrete to me – slow going. Oh well, they will get there.
Thursday was the most fun day. I art directer five executive photo shoots, working with the fantastic Amy Fletcher behind the lens. It was my first time working with her, but I hope it won’t be the last. That’s her in action in the lower right panel above.
Also Thursday, my little girl started kindergarten. A post on that is coming up. Proud pappa had to be there with his camera, of course.
Looking forward to jam on some new projects over the next few months.
Just wish there were more hours in the day.
This Week’s Links…
* Visually Cool: 25 vintage magazine covers from Japan.
* Speaking of vintage, here’s a “Vintage Photo” competition run by Nik Software.
* A classic from LIFE magazine: W. Eugene Smith’s photoessay, Country Doctor
* Joe McNally, Wedding Photographer.
* “A good camera story need not be dramatic, but entertaining and a personal adventure for the viewer.” ~ Paul Schutzer