JSP Visual Week In Review | 10.13.12
One of those weeks.
Started out last Sunday, with me spending most of the day under my kitchen sink, trying to fix a leaky pipe. Seemed like any easy fix.
After three or four trips to the hardware store, I had to seek a bail-out from my father-in-law.
Done in 10 minutes.
Live and learn I guess. And I did.
After that, the week flew by. This and that, here and there. Grinding on some stuff at work, slowing pushing the rock up the hill.
My Shooting Life consisted of a number of local landscape scenes – the Fall light is presently some really interesting looks, especially in the morning. Also added to my personal project, Working On The Highway.
Gotta keep after it, gotta keep pushing.
It’s what we do. We keep looking for the next image, the one where we say Yes, got it!
And then start over again.
What did you get this week? __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This Week’s Links:
* My buddy Syl Arena review’s Brian Smith’s Secrets of Great Portrait Photography.
* “Some blog posts come out of a desire to help others, others from a desire to learn.” What a post by Tom Bourdon.
* I need to do a deeper dive into this site.
* Classic stroboscopic photos from LIFE magazine.
* He was a great detective. Then he fell for the wrong kind of dame. Who doesn’t? Hotel Noir. My kinda film. Here’s the trailer.
* I gotta check out more Jack White.
* If Not Now When. Love this documentary work by filmmaker Philip Bloom.
* “Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase.” – Percy W. Harris
© Mark V. Krajnak 2012 | JerseyStyle Photography | All rights Reserved