JSP Visual Week In Review | 12.15.12
A heavy, heavy heart going into this weekend.
The tragedy in Newton, Connecticut, is just so sad. So apalling.
I couldn’t wait to get home last night from work to just hug my kids.
In other, less important news….
Ten days to Christmas and my shooting was light this week. Not sure if it’s because of the shorter days or what. I’ve just been noticing my production has been down lately. Still, planning a lot of projects that I hope to come to fruition over the next few weeks.
Going to be seasonably cold around these parts this weekend. That’s a good thing. Helps to clear the head a little.
Stay in it, everyone….
This Week’s Links….
* My photostory, “Ghost Story”, now published on the digital version of Rear Curtain magazine.
* Time Magazine’s Best Portraits of 2012
* Don McCullin again on the front lines.
* A headline writer dreams his whole life for this one.
* A former financial baron rediscovers his 20s through photography.
* The leadership genius of Abraham Lincoln.
* From LIFE, 1964: Hard Knocks, High Kicks.
© Mark V. Krajnak 2012 | JerseyStyle Photography | All rights Reserved