JSP Visual Week In Review | 01.19.13
Nineteen days into this good new year. What do we know?
That the world is full of liars and cheats and hoaxs and spin control.
Not much different than the last two thousand twelve years, right?
Yes, sounding a little cynical I guess. It’s just been a week where I shake my head and wonder, as Marvin said, What’s Goin’ On.
My week took me from the old city streets of Olde City in Philadelphia, to the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Georgia. I traveled up and down the New Jersey Turnpike and saw coyotes around my local way. Saw plenty of rain, still no snow, though there’s an artic bite out there now.
Stars were clear in the sky last night when I walked my dogs, my kids keep getting bigger and more interesting.
I just keeping seeing what I can see through my lens.
This Week’s Links:
* From John Batdorf, Juxtaposition In Street Photography. Good post; short, sweet, thought-provoking.
* Good read: Sports journalism faced it’s moment of truth this week.
* More good writing: 73 Days.
* Good news out of my photographer buddy David Bowman.
* Quite interesting: 10 Deleted Chapters That Changed Famous Books (including, you know, the Good One.)
* “This world offers riches, and riches grow wings. I don’t put stock in those uncertain things.” ~ John Mellencamp
© Mark V. Krajnak | JerseyStyle Photography | All rights Reserved 2013