JSP Visual Week In Review | 03.02.13
What a week.
The big project I’ve been working on since December 1 is almost done. Another week and change and that’ll be that. That doesn’t mean it’s winding down, nosiree. Instead, it feels like it’s still ramping up.
Due to the hours that I’ve been putting in on it, any time behind the lens has suffered. I wasn’t even sure I’d have my six-image mosaic to meet this week. But I pulled it out (thanks to a late Friday nod to The Godfather.
We all have these busy weeks. My goal, though, is to always have a camera with me, keepy my eyes open, and shoot.
It’s what we do.
This Week’s Links
* Daniel Milnor, aka Smogranch, drops another episode of his Because I Can series.
* If you only subscribe to one photo newsletter, subscribe to that from The Photo Society. You’ll be reading, ingesting, viewing interesting articles for days.
* Thanks to the gang at Rear Curtain for this shout-out. By the way, I found out this week that two of my photos were missing from that wall. Which either means the tape wasn’t sticky and they fell off and are being kicked around Brooklyn, or someone “bought” them by donating to the Hurrican Sandy Relief fund. Hoping it’s the latter.
* From The New Yorker: Seeing The Subway.
* Must Read: Flemming Bo Jensen: To Be A Kid Again
* “An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself.” – Charles Dickens
© Mark V. Krajnak | JerseyStyle Photography | All rights Reserved 2013