JSP Visual Week In Review | 03.23.13
Some weeks, the The Shooting Life is active…others weeks, not so much.
This was more the latter than the former.
Started out well last weekend, but then really tailed off. It was more rushing back and forth tor work, catching up some stuff that had been neglected while getting my big project out the door.
Last Monday, though, I did get the chance to spend some time with this guy. And the FIFA 2014 World Cupy trophy, as you can see above. I’m not a big soccer fan but it was pretty neat to see.
And while the calendar says it’s Spring now, it’s still pretty chilly and raw here. Just need to get into April is what I say. I have to start work on how to transform our swingset into a pirate ship for Olivia’s 6th birthday party coming up. And I’ll be coaching her t-ball team this season soon. The boys keeping getting bigger, always asking to go for walk in the woods. Everyone is going a little late-Winter/very early Spring stir crazy, but I know that’ll pass.
A few cool projects in the hopper, a few others I want to see if I can get started.
The Shooting Lie, it don’t quit…..
This Week’s Links
* Are you truly open to creativity?
* Here Far Away – Visual Fables by Pentti Sammallahi
* This is a pretty incredible story. I first read about Tomas Young earlier this week here.
* Waaaaaaaay Up High. Another reason why I’ve always called Joe McNally the Indiana Jones of Photography.
* These mugs are right out of central casting.
* My buddy Mark Olwick is selling his Mamiya 645 Pro Kit.
* “You never get it figured out. You just keep playing.” ~ David Sanborn (speaking about jazz, but subsitute “playing” for “shooting” and you’re talking about photography.)
© Mark V. Krajnak | JerseyStyle Photography | All rights Reserved 2013
You did a great job on your project for J&J – congrats!
Keep enjoying your family – they grow-up way too fast!!!!!!!!!
Best regards, Geri