JSP Visual Week In Review | 03.30.13
Remember how last week, I said Some weeks, the The Shooting Life is active…others weeks, not so much.
Well, thankfully, this week was more of the former than the latter.
It was a good, well-rounded week for me:
* Had a good healthy dose of family time.
I read some good stuff.
* I watched some inspirational videos.
* I ordered some new JSP business cards from Moo.
* I ordered some prints from AdoramaPix
* Got in some good workouts (been a long winter for my waistline).
* Got to shoot some photos.
Overall, no complaints.
Well, one. My collegiate alma mater, LaSalle, got beat the other night by Witchita State in the NCAA Tourney. But Sweet Sixteen isn’t too bad. It was a good run, boys.
We’re heading out of the doldrums, folks. March is marching’ its ass right on outta here. April is at the doorstep, and it’s my favorite month – Spring kicks into full swing, my little girl has a birthday, the weather starts to really warm up and baseball returns.
I’m ready for it.
I hope you had a great Passover or Easter or just a good week. Let’s keep it rolling.
This Week’s Links:
* How Gordon Parks wore his trench coat.
* My buddy Matthew is selling his Nikon D700.
* From the American Society for Media Photographers, get the Free Guide To Copyright.
* This guy wants to sketch every building in New York. Let me repeat that…
* “The enemy of art is the absence of limitations.” — Orson Welles
© Mark V. Krajnak | JerseyStyle Photography | All Rights Reserved 2013