JSP Visual Week In Review | 07.06.13
Sleigh bells ring / Are you listenin’?
In the lane / snow is glistenin’….
Whoops! A little early for that, isn’t it?
Yes, maybe so. This whole week, New Jersey has been under a blanket of heat and humidity and Thunder Storm Alley.
Makning plans? better throw in the umbrella. Rain won’t last long, but it’ll come down swift and hard.
Throw in thunder and fireworks, and man, my two little dogs have not been happy pups.
Also, it’s been hot. And humid. Hot and humid. Humid and hot.
Typical New Jersey.
Frankly, it’s what I missed living in San Francisco back in 2003-2004 for a year. I came to miss the heat, the humidity.
Heat and humidity at least have personality. That basic 72-79 foggy-to-burn-off-then-sunny-and-cool SF weather….
Eh, milktoast. Buy your fleece jacket down at Fisherman’s Wharf and be on your way.
But it was a good week. Short work week. Lots of family time. Fired up the grill a couple of times. Hit the beach a bit. Did some personal photography project work. Ice cream. Oh yes, there was ice cream.
It was all good.
Just another typical early July in the Great State of New Jersey.
This Week’s Links:
* If you’re not following Fleming Bo’s time traveling tales, you’re missing out.
* Charlene Winfred, too.
* Incredible new work from Eric Meola – Tornado Alley. (Eric also shot the iconic Bruce Springsteen Born To Run album cover.)
* Interesting Read: Social Media Forms A New Language Online
* Jimmy Chin on leaving your comfort zone.
* What I’m reading now: David Hume Kennerly – Shooter
* “What i like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” ― Karl Lagerfeld
© Mark V. Krajnak | JerseyStyle Photography | All Rights Reserved 2013