JSP Visual Week In Review | 07.13.13
Saturday the 13th!
Yeah, doesn’t quite have the ring of Friday The 13th, does it?
Oh well, watch your step anyway. Watch the ladders, black cats, broken mirrors.
All that good stuff.
It was a long, grueling week on my end. The grind, yeah it was a grind this week. Rough getting back in the swing from the long 4th of July holiday.
Didn’t sleep well, one of my dogs kept getting up in the middle of the night, interruping me. Weird dreams all week.
Still, I was able to bring the Canon to my eye a few times. Some personal projects, some corporate stuff, some just plain doing the roadwork stuff.
Next week looks to be a busy one two.
Vacation with family coming in 2 1/2 weeks…almost the countdown.
Almost. But not quite.
This Week’s Links:
* A Great Read: The Path Of The Generalist
* Another Good Read: The Visual Trends Driving Sustainability In Picture.
* Paul Ernest’s work blew me away.
* From LIFE: A Vanishing American Pastime: Drive-In Theaters
* Video: What Inspired Henri Cartier-Bresson
* “Be aware of every square millimeter of your frame.” ~ Jay Maisel
© Mark V. Krajnak | JerseyStyle Photography | All Rights Reserved 2013