JSP Visual Week In Review | 09.07.13
Can you believe it’s September already?
I know, I know…I express surprise every time the month changes face to a new one. Just seems like it always happens so fast, yet as I look back across August, there’s a good trail to look back on.
And yet, here we are. The big yellow school buses are puttering around again, leaves are starting to change, there’s a chill in the air this morning when I went to get the paper.
A pretty nondescript week in my camp. Not much time behind the camera, thought I did shoot an interesting person mid-week. Post coming up soon when I’m allowed to release the photos.
Otherwise, it was a quiet entry into September, trying to gain purchase for the final portion of 2013.
Let’s get after it, shall we?
This Week’s Links:
* I was very excited (and thankful) that Rear Curtain published my By Chance or By Appointment photoessay.
* I’ve been checking out the Wonderful Machine blog recently. Good stuff there.
* From the NY Times Lens blog: Iconic Imagery from the Vietnam War era.
* “This is the icon of the century, this flag.” Where is it now?
* Facebook sucks. I really don’t like it. Here’s why.
* These are fun, from Max Vadukul.
* “Opportunity generally looks like a lot of work.” ~ Bill Wadman
© Mark V. Krajnak | JerseyStyle Photography | All Rights Reserved 2013