JSP Visual Week In Review | 01.25.14
Winter’s tomb continues to encase us here in New Jersey. Sub 20 degree temps for much of the week. Got hit with another snowstorm this past Tuesday, with another inch called for later today.
The days are indeed getting longer – it’s now light past 5 p.m. but it doesn’t feel like the icy grip is ready to be broken yet. Still, it’s now less than two months till spring.
In the near term, I’m looking forward, and planning for, an upcoming trip to Cape Town, South Africa. It’s a trip for business. I’ll be working with Magnum photographer Bruno Barbey and a host of characters. Of course, I’m really looking forward to this adventure. Ever been there? If so, hit me up with some good things to see (besides Table Mountain, of course.) You know me…I like off the beaten path.
And don’t forget…. Print More In ‘OneFour!
This Week’s Links:
* From the JSP Archives: April 2010 – Hitting The Streets
* Five For Friday from Faded + Blurred.
* Via Agora Art Gallery: Creativity Killers – And How To Beat Them
* This’ll keep you busy: Download 250 Art Books..for free!
* [Video] How Do I Find My Style? via James Victore
* [Video] Why I Switched To Cannon via Scott Kelby
* “Your life IS the occasion. Rise to it.” ~ Christiane Lemieux