JSP Visual Week In Review | 04.26.14
After being home with my boys last week, this week was a back in the swing week. Back in the work swing, back in the fitness swing, back in the whole family swing.
Capped off by my birthday yesterday. Much thanks to everyone who stopped by my little crevice of the World Wide Web to say hello and wish me well. It was a great day for me – exactly what I hoped for. Did some shooting, got some work done around the house, handled a chain saw, picked up my daughter from school, ate some pizza, played with the kids, did some reading, watched some baseball and hockey.
A full day.
My kinda full day.
This Week’s Links:
* Great Earth Day shot from NJ photographer Ryan Struck.
* From Chicago Tribune PJ Alex Garcia: Wrigley Field in Chicago turned 100 this week.
* In that hockey game I watched last night.
* I don’t care what camera was used…these images are quite incredible.
* NY Times’ Tyler Hicks wins Robert Capa Award for Exceptional Courage.
* From TASCHEN: Film Noir: 100 All Time Favorites (I already ordered this. Birthday gift.)
* From LA Times: Vintage LAPD Forensic photos. Like old-time film noir. But real.
* Watch: Brian Williams raps Gin and Juice.
* “What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.” ~ Bob Dylan
© Mark V. Krajnak | JerseyStyle Photography | All Rights Reserved 2014