JSP Visual Week In Review | 05.31.14
It’s always the short work weeks that seem the longest.
We came out of our long Memorial Day weekend on Tuesday, then it seemed like a slog till Friday for me. Why is that? Kinda just moved in mud all week, taking time, not really being motivated, not seeing.
The ebb and flow of the shooting life, I guess.
But now, it’s the last day of the month. We’re heading in the next three months of the year that are my favorite. The days are long, the light is nice, the possibilities endless.
And ice cream. Let’s not forget ice cream.
Go shoot. Go get ice cream.
This Week’s Links:
* Great long read: Robert Capa’s Longest Day.
* My buddy Joe McNally and a Postcard for FDNY.
* I was reading Fast Company this week, and saw these cool Don Julio tequila ads. Here’s how they were shot.
* More BTS: Shooting the L-Train in 7 minutes.
* Also from FStoppers: 5 Reasons Your Photography Isn’t Improving.
* Chase Jarvis interviews one of my favorite adveture photog’s, Jimmy Chin.
* I’m going with Dracula’s Castle, or Tony Montero’s pad.
* Philadelphia Phillies catcher finances rescue of friends.
* Royal Navy Photographer of The Year. (that first shot rocks)
* “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” ~ Maya Angelou
© Mark V. Krajnak | JerseyStyle Photography | All Rights Reserved 2014