Here in the United States, it’s that time again.
Time for us to hang with family and friends, enjoy some good food, and, yeah, watch some football.
I have much to be thankful for this year.
* My beautiful wife Leslie who deals with me every day. I ain’t no picnic.
* My kids – Olivia, Chase, Matthew – an unending source of joy and happiness (with a dash of frustration mixed in.)
* My immediate family, Mom, Dad (get strong, Pop!), my sister.
* My job, which I like and keeps food on the table.
* My passion. This.
* You all, the folks that follow of this little slice of the WWW blogosphere, and on other places I shop my wares, tell stories and drop links.
* All the super cool people I met, and shot, this year because of this Canon 50D in my hand.
It’s a big wide world, folks.
Let’s dig in.
And turkey trot (via the Dollyrots.)
Enjoy the day, folks. Whether you’re in the U.S. celebrating, or not, make it a special day.
© Mark V. Krajnak | JerseyStyle Photography | All Rights Reserved 2014