JSP Visual Week In Review | 12.20.14
‘Twas a few days before Xmas
And all through the land,
The elves were working hard,
Children were excited, ready to lend a hand.
We’re now friends with Cuba,
Let’s hop in the coach.
“These 50 years have shown that isolation has not worked,” Mr. Obama said.
“It’s time for a new approach.”
Days are running down,
this year, it’s almost over.
Cards to send, packages to mail
Maybe even one to Delaware, perhaps Dover.
A long winter’s nap lay ahead of us
Full of snow and cold.
Let’s keep our cameras handy.
Stay the course. Be bold.
OK, I’m no poet. Or even a rapper. But you get the idea.
We’re burnin’ out the clock now, folks. Let’s enjoy what’s left of 2014. Enjoy the family, have a drink or two, have fun with the season. Me, with three little kids, it’s the perfect set up. My boys had their Xmas pageant at the nearby church earlier in the week. Chase and Matt did great singing their songs. Our “Elves on the Shelf” – Michaela and Megan – have been flying around the house since Thanksgiving. Kids are in awe of that. All three have been excited for Christmas; I’m already missing when they are too old for the magic of the season loses it’s hold on them.
I’m looking forward to the final two weeks of this year. Going to try to slow time down, take it all in. Not sure if it will work, but hopefully, if the fates allow….
This Week’s Links:
* Tiger Temple Firecrackers by Craig Ferguson.
* Ruddy Roye, storyteller.
* Never doubt your creative spirit.
* Good fiction read: The Start Of The Affair
* So, Danny Clinch was interviewed by Huffington Post Live. On their site, they linked to my review review of his book. Pretty cool.
* Alcatraz escapees could have survived….
* I’m in.
* I couldn’t agree less with this guy.
* I found TIME’S Best Portraits of 2014 very uninspiring.
* “This life is brief, but it’s marvelous even in sadness….” ~ Isaac Kirkman.
© Mark V. Krajnak | JerseyStyle Photography | All Rights Reserved 2014