JSP Visual Week In Review | 01.24.15
Woke up this morning to about 2-3 inches of heavy, wet snowfall. Looks to be a rainy/sleety type of day from here on out. Not a great Saturday, but we’ll make it work.
Birthday time around here. My mom (hi Mom!) celebrated hers yesterday, and my wife works her way through her 30s on Monday. A little glimmer of light in an otherwise dark winter slumber.
We’re getting there though. Pitches and catchers report in 24 days. That, to me, is the unofficial official first day of spring. It only gets better from there.
It was a busy week at work, didn’t shoot to much. One of my executive portraits is up on Janssen.com now, and the same photo, in color, is here. Nice to see how a quick 10-minute portrait session gets used.
This Week’s Links:
* Unbelievable. Sports Illustrated lays off remaining staff photographers.
* Joe McNally talks about the weather.
* Nice BTS with Flemming Bo and Charlene here.
* Daniel Milnor is…The Professional.
* Good piece here by Dorthy Brown: Walking With Purpose: Niall McDiarmond
* Flannery O’Connor reads A Good Man Is Hard To Find.
* “Some guys can run fast, some guys can sing, I found I could take photographs that people were interested in.” ~ David Douglas Duncan (who turned 91 yesterday)
© Mark V. Krajnak | JerseyStyle Photography | All Rights Reserved 2015