JSP Visual Week In Review | 02.14.15
Ah Valentine’s Day. The Hallmark holiday of all Hallmark Holidays.
My kids seem to be into it this year. The candies, the cards, the whole deal. I married a gal that DOESN’T get into it, so we don’t do the cards or gifts or anything like that. I did make her heart-shaped chocolate chip pancakes this morning though.
The heart is a lonely hunter, as Carson McCullers said.
This Week’s Links
* I had the good fortune to watch this Joe McNally/Photoshelter webinar earlier this week.
* As did baskeball great, Coach Dean Smith.
* I read NY Times columnist David Carr’s memoir, Night Of The Gun, a few years ago and was a fan of his work. He passed away this week.
* NY Subway through the lens of Stanley Kubrik.
* Speaking of WPP, 20 percent of finalists were disqualified.
* “Relationships. That’s what this business is all about. It’s not all about the pixels.” ~ Joe McNally
© Mark V. Krajnak | JerseyStyle Photography | All Rights Reserved 2015