JSP Visual Week In Review | 02.21.15
This week conspired against me abit. I didn’t shoot too much.
Monday was President’s Day. Bitter cold, we didn’t do much.
Monday night into Tuesday, it snowed. Kids had off. But, no thanks to technology, there’s no snow days from work anymore. I powered up in the home office, and hardly left the house except to shovel.
Sure, I know there are photo opportunities inside. But I often need to be out in the world, trying to see something in a new way, or to document.
This is a long way of saying it was a low output week. At least it felt that way.
That said…had two very exciting emails come in this week. More to come on that…
Here’s to getting out and seeing what I can see this week.
* Watch: 25 Years of Photoshop
* From TIME: The science of improving your performance
* Today’s mission. Repeat everyday.
* Mad Men. Fashion.
* Watch: James Nachtwey on the Power Photography Has to Change Our World
* “Life is long. Art is shorter.” ~ Philip Roth
© Mark V. Krajnak | JerseyStyle Photography | All Rights Reserved 2015