JSP Visual Week In Review | 02.28.15
Earlier this week, my driveway was like the rink up in Lake Placid, 1980.
I half expected to walk out there and hear Kurt Russell-as-Herb Brooks telling me about opportunity and lacing up my skates.
But hey, we’re at the bottom of February, and almost flipping the page to March. That much closer to Spring. Days are longer, pitchers and catchers have reported. We’re getting there. And it can’t come soon enough.
Went through the usual corporate procedures this week: A review of my 2014 work, new compensation discussion. All went well, really time to get after 2015. Launching a big project at the end of the summer (for work) and a few cool shoots already lined up (for me).
* I’m a huge TCM fan. The NY Times is too.
Let’s see what happens between now and then. What’s up in your end of things?
* Great piece on storytelling.
* Winners of Pictures Of The Year International. Whew. I don’t know how you have the courage/guts to shoot some of these.
* Rhymes with prick. Sorry…this piece just doesn't portray him in a good light.
* The Promise…looks they recorded it in someone’s living room.
* Faces by Ray Ketcham.
* “Leave some space for nonsense and read lots of good books.” ~ Stephen Doyle
© Mark V. Krajnak | JerseyStyle Photography | All Rights Reserved 2015