JSP Visual Week In Review 06 | 13 | 15
The calendar doesn’t technically say it yet, but it’s feeling like summer around these part. It was a week of typical Jersey heat and humidity during the day, but breezy nights.
Last Sunday, we spent a family day down in Asbury Park. Ice cream, of course. At my job, we hit a big milestone with the project I’m working on, so the foot can come off the accelerator just a bit. The kids are rapidly approaching the of their school year (Monday for the boys, Thursday for the girl). Last evening, we spent a night out under the stars with the kids and some friends, watching a movie and making s’mores. Today is the last t-ball game, and end-of-season awards activities. Time to get our summer haircuts this weekend.
A week of stops and starts. Time keeps rolling.
This Week’s Links
* Good read: The Greatest Bullfight Ever
* RIP Vincent Musetto, who wrote one of the greatest headlines of all time.
* The best 20 minutes I spent this week? Watching these Daniel Milnor videos on AYP.
* Capturing music and madness with the Fuji-XT10
* “Don’t let education get in the way of your learning.” ~ Vince Lombardi
(c)Mark Krajnak | JerseyStyle Photography | 2015