JSP Visual Week In Review ~ 07 | 18 | 15
Summer’s starting to slip, ever so slightly. Already pushing to the term of “late July.” Let’s not think about that yet.
It was re-entry time for me this week. I finished off my vacation by completing a Spartan Sprint last Sunday. That’s one way to take your mind of anything. Well, except finishing.
Then it was back to work this week. Wasn’t too bad, and mid-week, I got the chance to have some good Creole food and catch up with one of my oldest friends.
And anytime you can end the week on a pirate ship with one of your kids, well, you know summer is still in full swing.
And it is. So get out there. Go. Now.
This Week’s Links:
* Via PopPhoto, Fujifilm prices going up, discontinuing some products.
* Who’s going to see DOUBLE INDEMNITY on the big screen on July 19? Me!
* Humpback whale off the coast of Sandy Hook, NJ this week.
* Ugh. Photojournalist loses life’s work after thieves steal hard drives.
* “I’ve always believed that photography is a way to shape human perception.” ~ James Balong
(c) Mark Krajnak | JerseyStyle Photography | 2015