JSP Visual Week In Review ~ 09 | 05 | 15
Man, I hated writing that 09 up there.
September. It’s here.
Hey, I like Fall and all, but Summer has an ethereal quality to me. I usually get into all that on Memorial Day, so I won’t again. But the calendar has turned. The kids started school this week (well, 2 of the three. Preschool starts this week for Matt.) NFL teams are making their final cuts in preparation for the season.
And I have a tough three weeks ahead of me as we get ready to light the fuse on the big work project I’ve been overseeing for almost two years now.
Lots of good memories from Summer ’15, though. Lots of good reading. Lots of good shooting. Lots of good prints. Lots of good memories.
But, time waits for no one. Let’s see where we go from here.
* OK, it’s September. You backed up all your Summer work, right? Right??
* What I read this week. Wow. Super good Southern Noir.
* What I listened to this week. Kinda liking this band.
* “The Brooklyn of the Jersey Shore.” Please, Vogue. That’s offensive. We’re Jersey.
* Running on water. Sort of.
* So, Google has a new logo. I don’t dig it.
* Jill Friedman’s documentary photography of NYC in the 1970’s.
* Don’t forget: