JSP Visual Week In Review ~ 11 | 21 | 15
We’re heading into the homestretch.
This week, we’ll celebrate Thanksgiving here in the U.S.
Driving home from work this week, I saw Christmas lights up in one yard, and a Christmas tree in the window of another.
I’ve already started in on my New Year’s resolutions.
Hey, some people rush the season their way, I’ll rush it mine.
Seriously, don’t wait till the last minute to take stock and think about what you can change.
How about backing up your images more often? My wife and I had a brief moment of unease last night. We were looking for the birth/baby pics of our youngest. I knew I had them on a drive someplace…but where?
My organization methods consist of a series of shoeboxes. Not good, I know.
I did find the drive, and all the photos from October 2011. All clear.
But still..I started zipping them up and putting them into Dropbox.
Hard drives don’t last forever.
So, backing up better. That’s one of my 2016 resolutions.
I guess, then, I’ve started working on two new resolutions.
This Week’s Links…
- What I’m Reading.
- What I’m listening too.
- Winnie The Pooh had tooth decay from honey
- A beautiful look at Kentucky history
- A new Leica. All for the low-low price of $5K
- This guy as Sherlock Holmes?
- A Very Murray Christmas.
- Near Miss: The Penguin almost escaped. If he had, he would have gathered up The Joker, The Riddler, and Catwoman. It would have been anarchy.
- “Don’t overthink things in front of you. I fit moves you, shoot it. If it’s fun, shoot it. If you’ve never seen it before, shoot it.” – Jay Maisel
(c)Mark Krajnak | JerseyStyle Photography | 2015