JSP Visual Week In Review ~ 12 | 12 | 15
The JSP blog has been quiet these past few weeks. Yes, I know, I know.
Trying to cut through the visual clutter we all experience. Not going to post just post. Lots of white noise out there.
I’m still shooting, no worries there. You can always check out my Instagram feed for some near-daily visual ramblings.
But I don’t want to throw things up here just to throw things up here.
Have no fear, though. JSP isn’t going anywhere. Continue the journey with me.
This Week’s Links:
- Happy 100th, Frank.
- Powerful op-ed: Don’t Let Young Kids Play Football
- Worth a re-watch: Joe McNally Retrospective
- Worth a read: Farming Lambeau
- New Brian Fallon song
- “A brilliant creative mind trapped in the body of a nightclub bouncer…”
- 300 Essential Film Noirs. Yeah, that’s a lot.
- “If you don’t know the guy on the other side of the world, love him anyway because he’s just like you. He has the same dreams, the same hopes and fears. It’s one world, pal. We’re all neighbors.“ ~ Frank Sinatra, 1963
(c)Mark Krajnak | JerseyStyle Photograph y| 2015