Last Click for 2017
My last click for 2017, getting it in under the wire.
I don’t necessarily see January 1 as a time to make resolutions. Striving to change, be better people should an ongoing process.
But anyway, here’s what I’m looking to do in 2018:
- I want to take more photos
- Back up my work better (you should too!)
- Make more prints
- Listen to more live bands
- Show my kids something new
- Taste different food
- Explore back roads
- Read more unknown authors
- Carve out more time for me and my wife to spend time together.
Hopefully, everything else will fall in to place.
In other news…A good friend gave me a gift certificate for Christmas. I used it to buy this:
Can’t wait to get started on it.
Happy 2018 everyone! I’ll be looking for you out there!
© Mark V. Krajnak | JerseyStyle Photography | All Rights Reserved 2017