Summer Reading List 2018
Happy First Day of Summer!
Time to put together my summer reading list…officially anyway. Here’s what I’ll be reading this summer:
In hard copy:
- But Beautiful: A Book About Jazz by Geoff Dyer
- Noir by Christopher Moore
- Under Magnolia by Frances Mayes
- Bone Games: Extreme sports, shamanism, zen and the search for transcendence by Rob Schulthesis
- Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Five Red Herrings by Dorthy L. Sayers
- Cylops by Albert Watson (photography book)
- A collection of science fiction short stories. (Won’t read them all but the book was given to me, so I’ll check a few out.)
On my Kindle:
- Night Freight Murders by Robert Flemming
- The Black List by Eric Beetner and Frank Zafiro
- The Sheltering Sky by Paul Bowles
- The Pulp Crime Megapack – Various
- Esquire magazine
- Smithsonian magazine
- Financial Times
This is the first summer we have an actual pool in the yard. I hope to do a lot of reading poolside!
So…what’s on your reading list this summer? My list is ever evolving, happy to entertain new titles!
© Mark V. Krajnak | JerseyStyle Photography | All Rights Reserved 2018