Photobooks I Love
Getting this in under the wire on World Photography Day.
In lieu of posting some of my photography, I thought I’d share some of the photobooks that are well-thumbed by my thumb, giving me endless sources of information and inspiration:
- Road To Seeing by Dan Winters. I wrote about it here.
- Cyclops by Albert Watson. Watson is a master.
- The Hot Shoe Diaries by Joe McNally. I wrote about it here.
- Portraits of America by William Albert Allard. If you ever find this book, buy it. Got mine for $5 on eBay.
- Urban Landscapes by George Tice. Tice = Jersey guy.
- Still Moving by Danny Clinch. I wrote about it here. And endless source of inspiration.
I have many more books on the shelf that also get thumbed through a lot. What is your favorite photobook that inspires you?
© Mark V. Krajnak | JerseyStyle Photography | All Rights Reserved 2021